Blue-Green Algae Poisoning in Dogs: Symptoms and Prevention – American Kennel Club

Blue-Green Algae Poisoning in Dogs: Symptoms and Prevention  American Kennel Club

At least seven dogs have died after swimming in ponds. Likely, liver failure was brought on by ingesting water contaminated with toxic blue-green algae.


Blue-Green Algae Poisoning in Dogs: Symptoms and Prevention – American Kennel Club
Blue-Green Algae Poisoning in Dogs: Symptoms and Prevention – American Kennel Club
Swimming Pools
{$excerpt:n}

Source: Google News

This entry was posted in Cypress News. Bookmark the permalink.